Friday, October 9, 2009

Going out on his own


Wow, so last Friday Jason had the grand-opening of his Allstate agency. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. It has been so rewarding watching his dream come to fruition. We have been preparing for this for about 6 months. From August to September he was gone for 5 weeks (weekdays only-thank God) training in Atlanta and Chicago. We did some painting in the office and re-arranging things to make it our own before his opening. I am going to attempt to post some pictures. We think it looks pretty awesome. Some of my Dad's pottery is there on display.

I know the next few months will be intense and laden with hours and hours of work for Jason. I also know that he will find it rewarding to see his own business grow and flourish. We are so grateful for this opportunity!

No comments: